SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive OTG m3.0 USB Flash Drive - 16GB
SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive m3.0
Flash drive for Android™ phones¹
- Free up memory on your Android™ devices
- Back up photos. videos and contacts
- Easily move content to your laptop
- Contains one micro-USB and one USB 3.0 connector
- SanDisk' Memory Zone file management app for easy backup/li>
Full Product Description
The SanDisk Ultra- Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between all your devices—from your Android smartphone or tablet to your laptop. PC or Mac computer. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. This flash drive for your Android devices includes the SanDisk Memory Zone app for automatic camera roll backup and easy file and media management.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest Standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident In the outstanding quality. performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
Features And Benefits
- Easily free up space on your OTC-enabled Android" smertphone¹
- Transfer files between OTG-enabled: Android srnartphones and tablets and PC and Mac computers¹
- 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB** additional storage for Android smartphones and tablets
- Sleek retractable design with both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 150MB/s** [for 32GB - 128GB only]
- High speed USB performance transfers files from the drive to your computer at up to 130MB/s** [for 16GB only]
- Use SanDisk® Memory Zone application (available on Google Play™)2 to easily manage and backup files on your Android™ device
- Compatible with most Android™ devices¹
Getting More From Your USB Device
Compatible with OTG-enabled Android Devices
The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive m3.0 is compatible with Android smartphones and tablets featuring OTG (On-The-Go) USB support.
Free up Memory on Your Smartphone and Tablet
Quickly free up space on your Android smartphone or tablet so you can take more pictures and videos
Automati Backup for Photos and Videos
Automatically back up photos, videos and contacts from your Android device to the drive when connected.
Dual micro USB and USB 3.0 Connectors
Sleek, retractable design offers both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
High speed USB 3.0 for Super-Fast File Transfers of up to 150MB/s
High speed USB 3.0 lets you transfer a full lenght movie to the drive faster than a standard USB 2.0 drive up to 150MB/s [32GB-128GB] and up to 130MB/s [16GB] from computer to drive.
Sandisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up all the files from your phone's memory in to one location. It can also automatically move files from your devce to your drive to free up space.
- Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet¹
- Compatible with PC & Mac computers– no drivers needed
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 10.6+
- Requires Android™ smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility¹
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operating temperature: 32° – 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 50° – 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- Dimensions: 1.2in x 1.0in x 0.5in. (30.20mm x 25.47mm x 11.76mm)
- Requires Android smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility
- Support: 5-year warranty⁴
Trust In Sandisk
All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** (16GB - 128GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. (16GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
¹ Requires device with On The Go (OTG) compatibility. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for list of compatible devices.
² Download and installation required.
³ Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
⁴ See www.sandisk.com/wug
What's In The Box
- 1 x 32GB SanDisk Ultra® Dual USB Drive m3.0
- 7 days hassle-free returns & exchanges
- 5-Year Sandisk Limited Warranty